August 2018 Athlete of the Month
1. Where are you from and where do you go to college/what year?
I grew up in Port Credit and moved to Cambridge half way through high school. I went to Western for 1 year, hated it, transferred to Laurier, fell in love with KW, graduated in 2016 and I’ve never looked back!
2. What is your favorite exercise/movement in crossfit?
Definitely any kind of clean! Which is ironic because I hate cleaning at home.
3. If you could follow only one instagram account, what would it be?@thebucketlistfamily – they’re living the dream travelling the world and their kids are so gosh darn cute. Basically, life goals.
4. What is your biggest strength you are bringing to CrossFit Division?
My Thursday morning sass – you’re welcome Coach Greg. OHH and that I’m the slowest runner out there so you’re welcome for making y’all look good!!
5. What 3 words would your closest friends use to describe you?
Hilarious, emotional & loyal.
6. What is your favorite TV show?
Gilmore Girls. Hands down.
7. What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
How to save money on groceries #adulthood #toomuchprotein #somanyveggies
8. What’s your favorite cheat food?
Chocolate 🍫 and pizza 🍕 … is there a chocolate pizza? Because I want it.
9. What superpower would you want to possess?
Teleportation! I just want to see every inch of the world and I don’t think I’ll ever have enough time.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A happy, strong mom (in a zillion years though, not yet)…Or an astronaut or whatever 👩🏻🚀
In Teams of 2, For Time
100 Bench Press #155/#105
Rest 2:00 Minutes
3 Rounds of:
150 Double Unders
50 GHD Situps
Post scores to comments
Thursday Aug 9, 2018- Bring a Friend Day- All Classes are free to try for new Athletes Saturday August 25, 2018- Relentless Series: Team Challenge https://competitioncorner.net/events/1145#.WwqbiLaZNmA