1. Where are you from and where do you go to college/what year?
– I grew up in Markdale Ontario (home of Chapman’s Ice Cream).
I took International Development at the University of Guelph (graduated in 2009), where I also played on the Varsity Ice Hockey Team.
And in 2013 I took Pre-Service Firefighting at Conestoga College.
2. What is your favorite exercise/movement in crossfit? Least favourite?
– My answer to both is: burpees…. I have a love hate relationship with the movement.
3. If you could follow only one instagram account, what would it be?
– Animals Doing Things
4. What is your biggest strength you are bringing to CrossFit Division?
– My ability to suck at things without becoming discouraged or quitting.
5. What 3 words would your closest friends use to describe you?
– Kind, honest, and a sprinkling of awkward.
6. What is your favorite TV show?
– Rick & Morty currently…. but all time fav is Golden Girls.
7. What’s the last thing you searched for on Google?
– Kunz family murders…. I was listening to a murder podcast, dont judge!
8. What’s your favorite cheat food?
9. What superpower would you want to possess?
– Time Travel! Preferably while travelling in a DeLorean.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
– Garbage Man!
11. What do you do when you’re not crossfitting?
– Spend time with my family, camping, golf, napping, hockey mom-ing it up, working
12. What motivates you to workout everyday?
– I honestly just love it… I look forward to being at CFD every day, and seeing how hard I can push it.
13. If you could program a WOD what would it be?
*buy in: 1 min of aggressive dancing*
– 10 wallballs (30/20lbs)
– 5 power snatch (135/95lbs)
*buy out: 1 min of casual dancing*
14. What is your biggest goal at Crossfit?
– I would love to get a muscle up… and figure out handstand walking!
15. What does a typical day in your life look like?
– I work 24 hour shifts… so either I’m downtown Toronto working all day, or I’m being a sloth at home!
In Teams of 2, Complete 4 Rounds of:
50/35 Calorie Bike
30 Lateral Burpees over the bar
20 Power Snatch #135/#95
Partition reps as needed, One Athlete working at a time
Post scores to comments